General Terms and Conditions (GTC) - "Edersee Boxes" Landlord: Joachim Weber - Neufelder Weg 44 - 55543 Bad Kreuznach; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Arrival / Departure Arrival is possible from 3 p.m. on the first day of booking. On the day of departure, the box must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest so that the cleaning service can become active. Deviating arrival and departure times can be agreed personally and individually with the landlord. If the tenant does not appear by 10 p.m. on the day of arrival, the contract is deemed to have been terminated after a period of 48 hours without notification to the landlord. The landlord or his representative can then freely dispose of the object. A (proportional) repayment of the rent due to early departure is generally not made.
2. Make a wish Special requests and ancillary agreements are generally welcome. These must be agreed personally and individually with the landlord.
3. Non-smokers The Edersee Boxes are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside
4. Animals Pets are only allowed after personal and individual agreement.
5. Payment The rental contract becomes valid when the down payment has been credited to the lessor's account. The deposit of 20% of the rental amount is due within seven days after receipt of the booking confirmation. After the deposit has been paid, the balance is due 30 days before departure. If the payment deadlines are not met, the landlord can withdraw from the contract. Failure to pay is considered withdrawal and entitles the tenant to re-rent. Additional costs for water, parking space, waste, energy are not charged. It is not permitted to charge an electric car at the boxes. If the power consumption is significantly above average, a surcharge will be added to the rental price. For each booking, a deposit of €200 can be requested at our request, together with the balance, which will be returned after departure and inspection by our service if no damage or excessive dirt is found.
6. Withdrawal You can withdraw from the contract at any time. The withdrawal must be made in writing. If your stay becomes impossible due to a ban on tourist overnight stays, the booking will be canceled free of charge. In the event of withdrawal, you are obliged to compensate us for the damage we have suffered: from the day of the booking confirmation by us up to 3 months before the start of the rental period: no compensation from 3 months to 6 weeks before the start of the rental period: amount of the deposit from 6 weeks to 4 weeks before the start of the rental period: 50% of the total price from 4 weeks to 1 week before the start of the rental period: 80% of the total price If you cancel within the week (7 days) before the start of the rental, the full travel price must be paid. The date of receipt of your cancellation message counts. Amounts already paid will be offset. A replacement person who enters into your contract under the stated conditions can be provided. Written notification is sufficient.
7. Renter's Obligations The tenant undertakes to treat the rented items (holiday home, inventory and outdoor facilities) with care. If damage occurs to the holiday home and/or its inventory during the tenancy, the tenant is obliged to notify the landlord immediately. Defects and damage already detected upon arrival must be reported to the landlord immediately, otherwise the tenant is liable for these damages. We are happy to help, but a reasonable period of time must be allowed for the elimination of damage and defects. Claims from complaints that are not reported immediately are excluded. Complaints received by the landlord at the end of the stay or after leaving the holiday home are also excluded from compensation. In the event of any disruptions to performance, the lessee is obliged to do everything reasonable within the scope of his legal obligation to help remedy the disruption and to keep any damage that may have occurred to a minimum. On the day of departure, the Edersee Boxes must be left swept clean, free of rubbish and with an empty refrigerator. Please remember to take all personal belongings with you and to store the dishes clean and washed on the shelves or cupboards.
8. Privacy In order to make a booking, it is necessary to provide your contact details. You only have to enter the fields marked with an asterisk (enter mandatory fields here) and the data relating to the booking (e.g. length of stay). We also save your booking date and time. Additional information (enter optional fields here) is not mandatory. The data you provide on our website, including any notes, are personal data and are processed and used by us to process the booking and to ensure the provision of the requested service. We also use your data to provide you with relevant information regarding the booking or your stay. The personal data collected during the booking will be forwarded to the following third parties: Smoobu GmbH - Smoobu.com is software for landlords of holiday apartments Falckensteinstr. 48 10997 Berlin Germany Link to Smoobu's data protection regulations: https://www.smoobu.com/de/datenschutz/
9. Liability The tender was created to the best of our knowledge and belief. We are not liable for any influence on the rented property by force majeure, by power and water failures customary in the country and by storms. Likewise, there is no liability in the event of unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstances such as official orders, sudden construction sites or disruptions caused by natural and local events. However, the landlord is happy to help with solving the problems (as far as this is possible). Liability on the part of the lessor for the use of the play and sports equipment provided is excluded. The arrival and departure of the tenant is his own responsibility and liability. The landlord is not liable for personal belongings in the event of theft or fire. The tenant is fully liable for willful destruction or damage.
10. Final Provisions Photos and text on the website or in the flyer serve as a realistic description. 100% correspondence with the rental property cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to make changes to the equipment (e.g. furniture) provided they are equivalent. Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining conditions. The ineffective provision is to be replaced by an effective one that comes as close as possible to the economic and legal will of the contracting parties. German law applies. Place of jurisdiction and place of fulfillment is the place of residence of the landlord.